Sunday, June 13, 2010

Picture of the Week

Picture of the week sounds more prestigious than it is. Mostly I'm just uploading one for the moment because of the limited internet.


For those of you with short attention spans or who think I’m a pompous windbag with my previous lengthy entry, I’ve condensed the first couple weeks of life into the lists below.


Top 5 Things I like About Rwanda

1. Having time to reflect
2. Riding motorcycles as cheap transportation
3. Perfect, I mean perfect, weather
4. Beautiful views
5. A music video channel that actually plays music videos all day long (even if it doesn’t come from Rwanda)


Top 5 Things I Dislike About Rwanda

1. Expensive meals
2. Tough meat
3. Lack of chicken
4. Eating chips (French fries) too often
5. The party doesn’t start till midnight


Top 5 Things I Haven’t Decided On Yet

1. The immense popularity of Eminem
2. My old school Nokia phone
3. Mobile Broadband Internet
4. African soap operas
5. All cash transactions

2 comments:

  1. Nokia is Finnish... that has to count for something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I actually really like the phone.

    ReplyDelete